Monday, November 30, 2009

Thinking . . .

Jackson: "Mommy are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Mommy: "I don't know, what are you thinking?"
Jackson: "I am thinking that when the sun comes up we should take a walk downtown."
Mommy: "I wish we could but when the sun comes up we have to get ready to go to school."
Jackson: "Oh, well when you pick me up can we walk downtown when we get home?"
Mommy: " Oh course, I would like that."

I love that we have a downtown to walk to and that my son loves to walk there.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Adorable!

petecobb99 said...

the best thing about children is that they can make us happy

amy said...

Tonight when we were playing, he did the cute thing that he does...

Jackson: Amy?
Amy: Yes, Jackson?
Jackson: I love you.

OMG. Love that little boy!

Loni and Jackson said...

Oh awesome! I love it when he tells me that he has a secret to tell me and he says " I love you" in my ear. So freaking cute!